1. The Happiness Project – Gretchen Rubin wrote a book about her year spent trying to become happier. I wish I would have found this website sooner!
2. The Everyday Minimalist – very interesting site with lots of great articles to think about. I’ve always been envious of minimalist while I swim in a sea of clutter.
3. The Fly Lady – I love fly lady. Her system is a great way for the SHEs of the world to become more organized. Great for people with ADHD – in my opinion.
4. Girl With Curves – Tanesha Awasthi is beautiful and fashionable – oh and she’s curvy.
5. Sew Cute By Lindsay – an adorable etsy shop with super fun animals in even better fabrics.
6. Miss Minimalist – quickly becoming my go-to girl for inspiration and the push to do better. Will I ever be a 100 item or less girl? definately no. Will I be at a place where I will only keep what I love and use? I sure hope so!
7. How Does She? – absolutely would recommend signing up for their emails. Lots of great ideas on this site including the homemade laundry soap and play dough.
8. Clutter 365 – an interesting blog by Alison where she is decluttering one item per day. She includes pictures which I think is great.