I am trying to increase my happiness levels as my 2012 life goal. I want to appreciate what I have more. My husband and daughter, our dog, cat and bunny could definately use a happier me in their lives. If I learn how to be happier, then I could even share this with the families that I work with.
Here is what I feel I need to be happy –
- A more positive attitude first and foremost.
- A better understanding of who I am and what I want to accomplish in my life.
- More control over the things that stress me out – spending habits and clutter, maybe even my health.
- To stabilize my ADHD, OCD and anxiety to function in a socially acceptable manner and to help my daughter with similar struggles.
Here is how I am going to accomplish this –
- Utilize the power of 15
- Remember that less is more!
- Make taking care of myself, my family and my home a top priority.
- Learn to smile and laugh more.
- I am going to work on new skills to help me reach these goals.
- I’m going to keep a running blog on these activities to hold myself accountable and to track my progress.