I just finished reading through my blog from day 1. 55 days have already been completed of 2012. I have had successes and failures. A big thing I’ve learned is that reading makes me happy. It activates my brain and gets me thinking and dreaming. It gets me talking and learning. I love to read.
I’ve spent the last few days cleaning up my web presence. How we present ourselves to the world is very important. How do you want to present yourself? Here are things that I am passionate about and would love for people to know about me.
- Family is important as is our children. Teaching people better ways to interact with their children is something that I love. I love to teach this and I love to learn this. Everyone can learn to be a better parent. Everyone can learn to be a better person.
- Hobbies are important – I love photography and graphic design. I love art and making beautiful images.
- What I do for a living is important – to me and the people that I work with.
I recently found a quote by Ellen Degeneres that speaks to who I am, “I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values.” This struck a chord with me because isn’t this the way we should all be living? You could boil this down to two simple words – BE NICE!
- So my daughter is doing well – she probably just has a heightened sensitivity to growing pains. There is also a vitamen D deficiency.
- My computer is fixed! My beautiful laptop is fixed and home with me. It was a serious fix and I’m glad that we bought the coverage.
We’ve been working on freeing up space. I’ve sold my computer desk. We are pulling aside items for a yard sale. I want to know what I’d do if I freed up the space? If the clutter is gone then what do I use the space for?